To: Chief Education Supervisors, & Staff, SGOD & CID
Public Schools District Supervisors
School Heads (Elementary & Secondary)
Section/Unit Heads and Staff
All Others Concerned
From: FROSERFINA J. BRAVO
Schools Division Superintendent
Subject: REITERATION OF 1) DEPED ORDER NO. 46, S. 2011RE: REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DEPED INTERNET CONNECTIVITY PROJECT (DICP)
2) DEPED ORDER NO. 95, S. 2010 RE: GUIDELINES ON THE PROPER USE OF COMPUTERS AND NETWORK FACILITIES IN ALL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES & SCHOOLS &
3) DEPED ORDER NO. 105, S. 2009 RE: GUIDELINES IN MANAGING THE PROPER USE OF INTERNET SERVICES IN ALL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES AND SCHOOLS
Date: February 29, 2016
- Pursuant to the herein DepEd Order no. 46, S. 2011Re: Revised Guidelines on the Implementation of the Deped Internet Connectivity Project (DICP) , DepEd Order no. 95, S. 2010 Re: Guidelines on The Proper Use of Computers and Network Facilities in all Administrative Offices & Schools and DepEd Order no. 105, S. 2009 Re: Guidelines in Managing the Proper Use of Internet Services in all Administrative Offices and Schools, this Office reiterates the policy to strictly adhere to the provisions of the said DepEd Orders.
- School Heads of the recipient schools of DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) and DepEd Internet Connectivity Project (DICP) are to fill up the DCP & DICP Compliance Report thru this link: http://gg.gg/dicpcompliancereport-dagupan
- To ensure the appropriate utilization of DCP and DICP, a monitoring team headed by the School Division Superintendent, Division Accountant and Information Technology Officer shall conduct a monitoring and evaluation to all school recipients to the said program and project.
- Immediate dissemination and compliance to this Memorandum is enjoined.